Join this free Bricsys webinar to find out more about detention pond design using CSD on BricsCAD.
Water Sensitive Urban Design is an area of increased focus for the Ecological Health of our environment. A key focus area in terms of improving stormwater management is the creation of Retention and Detention Basins or Ponds.
BricsCAD with Civil Site Design provides an interactive toolset for grading and optimising geometry for Pond Design. This is a webinar specifically on using this toolset focusing on the following key points:
- Initial Analysis using visual tools to highlight topology slopes and decide on a design concept;
- Creation of Ponds, both the simple and more complex versions where the shape and slopes have to be varied to cater for design scenarios;
- Interactively moving and adjusting the geometry of the Ponds to produce the desired result and observing the effect on the overall volume;
- Creating a combined surface model and assigning rendering materials so that the concept can be visualised throughout the design process as it updates; and
- Documentation of the design to local standards, with the option to export the model to visualisation packages for further rendering.
So take advantage of this session and save your seat now for this webinar session on Friday, May 07th 2021 between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm (SGT) / 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm (AEDT).