There is a new webinar coming up, created especially for the APAC region: “Sheet Metal Design with BricsCAD Mechanical“. BricsCAD Mechanical lets you create, import, rework and unfold sheet metal parts, created using lofted solids. This robust approach lets you spend more time designing for manufacturability (also sometimes known as design for manufacturing or DFM), and less time rebuilding failed models:
- Sheet metal parts can be edited with the full power and freedom of direct modelling;
- Flanges, Bends, Junctions and Tabs, automatically maintained consistency of each feature’s;
- Reliefs and Splits, avoid material conflicts during the bending process by leveraging the library of reliefs;
- Automatically unfold 3D sheet metal part and maintain bi-directionally associativity; and
- Use the unfolding engine to send parts to industry-standard CAM systems.
Take advantage of this free webinar session and save your seat now to join Sagar Thorat (Technical Team Lead – Bricsys APAC) on Tuesday, April 22nd 2021 between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm (SGT) / 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm (AEDT).